We are very excited to announce the SMART speaker line up for 2019!
Registration is now open, sign up and take advantage of the Early Bird.
We have a strong line up this year, based upon a record number of abstracts submitted, the speakers are:
Regulatory, Legal, Insurance
- Communicating Effectively with the MECP by Norm Rankin and Paul McCulloch, MECP
- Court Upholds MECP’s EPA No-fault Order by Marc McAree, Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP
- Managing Consultant & Contractor Environmental Risk by Carl Spensieri, Berkley Canada
- Case Study: VI for Industrial Plastics Manufacturing Plant by Paul Hurst, Golder
- VI: Diffusion, the Often Overlooked Pathway by Mohamedarif M. Jagani, AiMS Environmental
Remediation Technologies and Approaches
- Developing Remediation Goals by Meggen Janes, Waterfront Toronto
- Advances in Anaerobic Bioremediation of Benzene by Sandra Dworatzek, SiREM
- Water Treatment & Emerging Contaminants .. What You Need to Know by Bob Kennedy, Newterra
- Biogeochemical Treatment of cVOCs by Jean Paré, Chemco, Inc.
- Surfactant Enhanced Aquifer Remediation of Light and Dense NAPLs by David Alden, Tersus
Sampling and Visualization
- Where is the NAPL? by Bithun Sarkar, Jacobs
- 3D Conceptual Site Models and Remediation by Jim Depa, St. John-Mittelhauser & Associates
- Compound Specific Isotope Analysis (CSIA) by Daniel Bouchard, Sanexen
- PFAS Replacement Compounds: “The Next Generation” by Terry Obal, Maxxam
Please click on the city below to find out which speakers are speaking at which location as well as all the speakers bios and abstracts.